Benefits Of Being A Certified Instructor
- You will be able to advertise yourself and your classes under the USCCA brand, and will be provided with USCCA logos for print materials, your website, social media, and apparel.
- Your name and classes will be advertised on the USCCA website.
- Your classes will be referred to those in search of a class near you by the USCCA Member Services team.
- You will be able to provide your students with a USCCA certificate so that they are able to apply for a CCW permit in their home state.
- You will be able to earn 50% commission on any students of yours that you refer to join the USCCA.
- You will be afforded premium discounts on bulk textbook purchases starting at 46% for 1 case, 50% for 2 cases and 54% for 3 or more cases of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals. Plus, free shipping (average of $20 per case.)
- You will be able to purchase a case of the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine, the ultimate resource for self-reliant citizens, to give to your students. You’ll receive an 83% discount off the cover price per issue. Plus, free shipping (average of $20 per case.)
- You will be eligible to purchase additional USCCA branded curriculum at the discount and add certifications to your resume by taking additional training with USCCA Training Counselors.
- You will have unrestricted access to the USCCA Instructor Portal where you will find presentation support videos, lesson plans, registration forms, quizzes, state supplements, etc…
- You will be qualified to apply to become a USCCA Training Counselor and certify other instructors.
nEXT CERTIFED uscca iNSTRUCTOR cOURSE: NOVEMBER 11-12, 2017
Personal Defense Systems & Richwood Gun & Game Club have teamed up to offer the USCCA Certified Instructor Course at the Richwood Gun & Game Club, Richwood, OH 43344. For more information on this course please fill out our USCCA Certified Instructor Questionaire found below and attach it to an email. Sent it to: Steve Ormeroid, Richood Gun & Game Club at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|File Size:||46 kb|